Broadband Plans, Premium Business-Grade
Broadband plans will be supplied at fastest speed available from your local exchange to your premises. These plans are available on a 50% Continual Supply Agreement if not bundled with a Fixed Line, otherwise 100% Bartercard, Qoin or agreed Cryto Currency (Dai stable coin or similar).
Information About The Service
The NBN fibre service is a broadband internet service which uses the NBN optical fibre access network to deliver internet connectivity at the network Boundary Point at your Premises.
Typical Evening Download Speed is measured between 7pm and 11pm. The actual speeds for the service may be slower and vary due to many factors including type/source of content being downloaded, hardware and software configuration, the number of users and performance of interconnecting infrastructure not operated by us. Devices connected by Wi-Fi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable. Click here for information about typical evening speeds.
Requirements & Availability
The NBN fibre service is only available within an NBN fibre service area, unless your premises is already connected, you will need to be connected to the NBN optical fibre access network. Standard installations are done without charge to you ; non-standard installations may require you to pay charges. You will require an NBN ready router if you wish to connect multiple devices at once to your NBN fibre services. If you don't already have one, we can provide you with a suitable device free on a 24 month contract.
NBN plans are available on a 1 month agreement or 24 month agreement which gives you access to free hardware.
Terms & Conditions
- Activation fee of $299 fee applies on 1 year agreement, $149 on 2 year agreement or free on 3 year agreement and includes a standard Wireless Router
- A delivery fee of $25 applies
- Setup and delivery time frame up to 10 business days
- All hardware is paid in cash
- If you cancel your contract prior to the end of the contract term you will forfeit any Bartercard, Qoin or agreed Crypto Currency (Dai Stable coin or similar) for the contract term & any cash component for the remaining months of the contract becomes payable i.e. if you still have 6 months remaining, were on a 50% T$/Q$/B$ and 50% cash then the cash component payable would be 6 x $50 total $300, plus the $110 disconnect charge
- $110 disconnection fee applies when the service is terminated
- Bartercard, Qoin or agreed Cryto Currency (Dai stable coin or similar) is prepaid the contract term