Boost Productivity & Customer Service with 3CX PRO!
As well as better collaboration and improved efficiency of employees, 3CX’s business telephone system provides the features and tools you need to boost your customer service and support. The inbuilt call center software includes features such as interactive voice response (IVR), call recording, click to call, call routing, wallboard, queues and more. Enhance the communication and work flow of your call center agents and improve the customer experience.
With advanced contact center features all included with the PRO Edition, there’s no need for costly third-party add-ons or expansions. With easy, server-side CRM integration your favorite applications can work together seamlessly with just a few clicks from the management console.
Easy Upgrade for More Customers
3CX PRO is an easy “in place” license upgrade that unlocks powerful features to allow your business to run more efficiently. It improves your customer service experience with contact center features as well as advanced reports, CRM integration, inbuilt failover and more.
- Manage staff performance with advanced call reports
- Resolve caller ID to customer records from Exchange, LDAP or ODBC
- Microsoft Exchange integration
- Integrated video conferencing for up to 100 participants
Improved productivity with CRM, ERP & AIS Integration
3CX PRO integrates with popular CRM systems out of the box. Staff can save time using click-to-call from customer records and customer call history. Management can view staff activity with detailed automatic inbound and outbound calls journalling.
- Click-to-Call – Launch calls straight from the CRM application
- Call Pop-ups – Calls are automatically linked to a customer record
- Call Journals – All calls are logged as call records in the CRM
- Integrates with Salesforce, Office 365, Freshdesk and more
Call Center Features, Remote Bridges and More
3CX PRO offers advanced contact and call centre technology previously only available to enterprises. Get additional queue strategies and WebRTC web conferencing for free for up to 100 participants at an affordable price.
- Customers can hang up and keep their position in the queue
- Inbuilt Fail Over functionality
- View the presence of colleagues in remote offices
- Implement a full blown Contact Center at a fraction of the cost
3CX PRO Edition has enabled us to achieve all of our goals, and has provided great value. Altogether, 3CX has given our call center an important productivity boost, and has radically simplified our communications.