Why Become a Best Telecom Group Partner?
Partner with Best Telecom Group, a dynamic and integrated force providing Voice, Video and Data solutions, with over 20 years of management experience!. Powered by one of the largest and fastest growing Telco's in Australia.
- Best Telecom Group uses the largest broadband footprint in Australia & New Zealand.
- Best Telecom Group also uses the largest fixed voice network in Australia & New Zealand.
- Telstra (ASX:TLS), Optus (ASX:SGT), NBN Co, Spark (ASX:SPK) & Chorus (ASX:CNU) MPLS (Multi Protocol Label Switching) based IP network with Fibre Optic Broadband capacity in all capacity cities.
Best Telecom Group offers IT related business and partnership opportunities. Dealers are encouraged to proactively promote a wide range of Internet, Mobile and Telephony products.
Best Telecom Group partners have access to our Client Portal website which provides forms, agreements, proposals, price lists, brochures, product information sheets and online registration facilities. In fact, all your essential communication material is stored within Client Portal. Don't forget you will be allocated a dedicated Account Manager to assist you whenever you need guidance.
Dealers are an integral part of our commitment in providing leading telecommunications and internet services. There is no cost for products and no capital investment. We will provide all necessary product training, manuals, information and tools that you need to be a product specialist of Best Telecom Group.
Benefits for Dealers
- Generous commissions
- Competitive product pricing
- Simple & convenient, no complicated forms or process
- An Account Manager for primary contact and support
- Best Telecom Group will assist you with full administration and Technical Support to lower your sales cost
- The chance to supply hardware and complete installations
- Marketing and promotional support.
What You Need
- An IT based company or Outbound Call Centre
- Must be a registered business (ABN/ACN/NZBN and GST registered)
- Strong technical or sales knowledge
- Sales target of 15 new broadband sales per quarter
- Trade reference required.