NBN Broadband plans for your home
Terms and Conditions and other things you need to know:
- NBN ready Router and Activation included at no extra charge on a 24 month contract
- 24 month contract applies, Early Termination Fee remaining months x monthly fee, plus $110 cancellation charge
- Delivery fee of $25 applies
- Setup and delivery time frame up to 10 business days
Information About The Service
NBN™ Broadband service internet service which uses the NBN™ network to deliver internet connectivity to your Premises.
Typical Evening Download Speed is measured between 7pm and 11pm. The actual speeds for the service may be slower and vary due to many factors including type/source of content being downloaded, hardware and software configuration, the number of users and performance of interconnecting infrastructure not operated by us. Devices connected by Wi-Fi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable. Click here for information about typical evening speeds.
Requirements & Availability
The NBN™ Broadband service is only available within an NBN™ fibre service area, unless your premises is already connected, you will need to be connected to the NBN™ optical fibre access network. Standard installations are done without charge to you ; non-standard installations may require you to pay charges.
You will require an NBN™ ready router if you wish to connect multiple devices at once to your NBN fibre services. If you don't already have one, we can provide you with a suitable device free on a 24 month contract.
NBN Broadband plans are available on a 1 month agreement or 24 month agreement, which gives you access to free hardware.
... add a Digital Voice plan to your NBN Broadband
- Add a VoIP phone plan for $9.95 per month and enjoy great value call rates on our VoIP Small Plan
- Get free local and national calls on our $19.95 per month VoIP Medium Plan
- Get unlimited local, national and mobile calls plus free calls to 15 International countries for $39.95 per month on our VoIP Large Plan