4G Mobile Phone Plans
Terms and Conditions
- 30% Trade on 4G Mobile Phone plans and 4G Mobile Broadband plans, on a Continual Supply Agreement, with Bartercard component prepaid for a minimum of 24 months (up to a maximum of 60 months). Cash component of base access plus excess usage billed monthly in arrears. Where bundled a Fixed Line and Fixed Broadband plan, 100% Bartercard. Cash component for non-included usage and optional features is billed monthly in arrears
- The cost of a typical 2 minute call once the exceeded Plan value is used is $2.15 (calculated as a $0.35c connection charge plus 90c per minute)
- The cost for excess data once the included allowance is exceeded is $0.25 per MB used
- Included call value is for calls to national landlines or mobiles, SMS, MMS, 13/1300/1800 numbers and Call Forwarding and Voicemail which are charged at 90c per minute, National SMS 25c per (160 character) message, MMS 75c per message, Voicemail deposit 0c, 35c flag fall per call. Excluded call types note included are International calls, International SMS and MMS, Premium SMS, 1900 calls
- All plans are for a 24 month contract term. If a downgrade occurs during the Contract Term pro-rata early termination fees apply. Early Termination Fee is remaining months x Monthly Fee, i.e. $39 plan with 10 months remaining = $390. $25 for postage and handling applies. Allow up to 5 business days for delivery.