... awesome Bartercard, Qoin & Crypto deals
Bundled Services Rates
Doing Business With Us
As a complete provider of telecommunications services, we can provide you with telephone (fixed, mobile, inbound & VoIP), broadband (fixed and mobile), web hosting and domain names. Remember, all of your services will be on a single bill with us.
The Bartercard/Qoin/Crypto component will be billed for the contract period upon acceptance of your application. Your first cash invoice will be issued in the month you join us and is payable on issue. Call usage is billed in arrears and includes detailed usage for all of the types of charges that you have used, any features on your line and full itemisation of local, national (STD), mobile and international calls.
Our friendly local Product Specialists are located in Australia and New Zealand are are available from 7AM to 5PM weekdays and are only too happy to discuss your telecommunication requirements.
Digital Currency (Bartercard/Qoin/Crypto) Plan Conditions
The BEST Telecom Terms & Conditions apply for customers opting to pay part of their account, with the following additions.
- Digital Currency is an alternative payment method and as such is considered a "special offer" and cannot therefore be used with other special offers or discounts
- Month to month contracts are NOT available where Digital Currency is used as a payment method - contracts are in a minimum of 1 year increments, up 5 years. Where a mobile phone service is purchased then the minimum term for all services is 2 years
- In the event that services remain with BEST telecom after the expiration of the initial term, services will be renewed automatically for a further contract term
- Acceptance of any Digital Currency is subject to on-time payment and where payment is not received by the due date, all monies due may be charged in cash in lieu of the Digital Currency
- To ensure no disruption to service, all plans will renew for the same terms as initially opted unless you instruct us in advance to cancel (disconnect) services
- Specific plans nominated below have agreed Digital Currency available for payment with them.
Any Mobile phone plan, up to 50%, bundled & price match, all other charges are billed monthly in arrears in cash.
Any VoIP plan, , up to 50%, bundled & price match, all other charges are billed monthly in arrears in cash.
- Broadband - up to 50%, bundled & price match, all other charges are billed monthly in arrears in cash, a cash activation and delivery fee applies.
- Mobile Broadband - up to 50%, bundled & price match, all other charges are billed monthly in arrears, a cash activation and delivery fee applies.
100% Bartercard, all other charges are billed monthly in arrears in cash
Note, whilst other special offers are available for Digital Currency members from time to time, these are on "first come, first served" basis.
Click here to download a list products available for payment with a Digital Currency component.
Where a customer terminates a plan on which Digital Currency is accepted before the end of a fixed contract terms, the following occurs:-
- the prepaid Digital Currency is forfeited; and
- an Early Termination Fee is payable in cash for the the remaining months on the contract term for the minimum monthly spend.
Example - 5 months remaining on a standalone Mobile Phone Plan of $99 per month (at 30% Trade) the following applies:-
- forfeiture of prepaid Digital Currency for 5 months x 30% of $99 = $148.50; and
- charging of an Eligible Termination Fee of 5 x $99 = $495.
Where a customer relocates during a contract term, the following occurs:-
- At the time of booking the relocation - services are billed at the new premises, the remaining whole months for services at the old premises are credited and the net difference is charged in Bartercard; and
- At the beginning of the month after relocation - charges including cancellation and activation fees are billed separately in cash.