Network Supply Agreements
We have international Network Supply Agreements to access:-
- Telstra (ASX:TLS), Optus (a part of SGX:Z74) & TPG (ASX:TPG)/AAPT/Vodafone & NBN Co Limited in Australia and Spark New Zealand Limited (NZE:SPK,ASX:SPK) & Chorus Limited (NZE:CNU,ASX:CNU) in New Zealand are our principal carrier networks.
- Fixed line PSTN and ISDN services on the Telstra and Chorus networks.
- 3G/4G Mobile Voice and 4G/5G Mobile Broadband services on the Telstra, Optus and Spark mobile networks.
- Fixed & Wireless Broadband, DSL, Corporate Fibre & Dark Fibre on the AAPT, NBN, Chorus, Enable and Tuatahi data networks.
- Inbound 0800, 1300 & 1800 numbers and VoIP/SIP/CTS services on the AAPT, Spark & Chorus voice networks.
We also utilise business units of MNF Group Limited (ASX:MNF), Vonex Limited (ASX:VN8), Spark and Chorus, to assist with delivery of integrated telecommunications and aggregated mobile voice and mobile data services in Australia, New Zealand & Singapore across multiple principal carrier networks, allowing us to provide a single, heterogeneous platform, for our retail customers in multiple countries. We are fully responsible for supplying all services to our customers and are not affiliated or related to our principal carriers and retail billing is provided by BEST Development's BESTbill platform.